11 novembro 2008

Aos Sentimentos Inexplicáveis

Meu 2008 está bombando!!!!! Tudo bem, até agora não há nenhum namorado mas, pelo menos, o número de possíveis e impossíveis candidatos aumentou e muito!! E eu tive muitos momentos divertidos e alguns emocionantes, um outro um pouco triste mas bastante lírico, terno, aliviante e, como sempre, inexplicável!!!!!



Northern Sky

I never felt magic crazy as this
I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand
Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree
But now you're here
Brighten my northern sky.

I've been a long time that I'm waiting
Been a long that I'm blown
I've been a long time that I've wandered
Through the people I have known
Oh, if you would and you could
Straighten my new mind's eye.

Would you love me for my money
Would you love me for my head
Would you love me through the winter
Would you love me 'til I'm dead
Oh, if you would and you could
Come blow your horn on high.

I never felt magic crazy as this
I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand
Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree
But now you're here
Brighten my northern sky.

Nick Drake



Foolish Love

I don't want to hold you and feel so helpless
I don't want to smell you and lose my senses
And smile in slow motion with eyes in love

I twist like a corkscrew, the sweetness rising
I drink from the bottle weeping
Why won't you last?
Why can't you last?
So I will walk without care,
beat my snare
Look like a man who means business
Go to all the poshest places
with their familiar faces
Terminate all signs of weakness

Oh, all for the sake
All for the sake of a foolish love

I will take my coffee black, never snack
hang with the wolves who are sheepish
Flow through the veins of town, always frown
Me and my mistress the princess

Oh, all for the sake
All for the sake of a foolish love

So the day Noah's Ark floats down park
My eyes will be simply glazed over
Or better yet
I'll wear shades on sunless days
And when the sun's out I'll stay and slumber

Oh, all for the sake
All for the sake of a foolish love

Rufus Wainwright



I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You

Well I hope that I don't fall in love with you
Cause falling in love just makes me blue,
Well the music plays and you display your heart for me to see,
I had a beer and now I hear you calling out for me
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

Well the room is crowded, people everywhere
And I wonder, should I offer you a chair?
Well if you sit down with this old clown, take that frown andbreak it,
Before the evening's gone away, I think that we could make it,
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

Well the night does funny things inside a man
These old tom-cat feelings you don't understand,
Well I turn around to look at you, you light a cigarette,
I wish I had the guts to bum one, but we've never met,
And I hope that I don't fall in love with you.

I can see that you are lonesome just like me, and it beinglate,
You'd like some some company,
Well I turn around to look at you, and you look back at me,
The guy you're with has up and splits, the chair next to you'sfree,
And I hope that you don't fall in love with me.

Now it's closing time, the music's fading out
Last call for drinks, I'll have another stout.
Well I turn around to look at you, you're nowhere to be found,
I search the place for your lost face, guess I'll have anotherround
And I think that I just fell in love with you.

Tom Waits



Puedo Escribir

El viento de la noche gira en el cielo y canta
El viento de la noche gira en el cielo
(The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.
The night wind revolves in the sky.)

Oir la noche inmensa, mas inmensa sin ella.
Y el verso cae al alma como al pasto el rocío.
(To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.
And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.)

Tonight I can write the saddest lines,
The saddest lines about her

Sixpence None The Richer



Dancing In The Moonlight

When I passed you in the doorway
You took me with a glance
I should have took that last bus home
But I asked you for a dance

Now we go steady to the pictures
I always get chocolate stains on my pants
My father he's going crazy
Say's I'm living in a trance

But I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
It's alright, alright
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

It's three o'clock in the morning
And I'm on the streets again
I disobeyed another warning
I should have been in by ten

Now I won't get out until Sunday
I'll have to say I stayed with friends
But it's a habit worth forming

Phill Lynnot



Same Heart That Will Tear Me Apart

Catch me now
When I'm falling down
Hear my words
Not a whisper, hardly a sound
Think of you, yeah
The quiet when your not around
Catch me now

Catch me now
I just lost all hope
All is gone
I don't know where to go
Think of you, yeah
My dreams are fading slow
Catch me now

Same love, same heart
Same heart that will tear me apart
Same life, same song
Same song that I've been singing so long
Same dream, same wish
Same wish that want to taste your lips
Same love, same heart
Same heart that will tear me apart
Catch me now

Catch me now
When I'm falling down
Catch me now

Catch me now
When I'm falling down

The Lost Patrol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

GAROTA DE OUTONO

GAROTA DE OUTONO

Por um 2010 mais romântico!

Loading...