11 setembro 2008

Uma casa de pano é tudo que você precisa se você tiver amor


Rainbows All Over Your Blues

I've been waitin' my time, just to talk to you
You been lookin' all down at the mouth, and down at your shoes
Well bay - ee - aby, I come to give you the news
I'll paint rainbows all over your blues

I heard you been spendin' a lot of your time, up in your room
And at ight you've been watchin' the dark side of the moon
You don't talk to nobody, if they don't talk to you
So Buddy and me came here to sing you a tune

I give up, is all you've really got to say
Well, it's time to find a new life style
'cause this really ain't the way

Let's go for a bounce on my trampoline
I can show you the prettiest mountains that you've ever seen
You better run to your closet
And fish out your blue suede shoes
'Cause I'll paint rainbows all over your blues

John Sebastian

Recentemente me devolveram dois dos meus dvds de música prediletos: Woodstock; e Message to Love.
E daí né?
Pois bem, tem um cara em especial do qual eu preciso falar, pensei em falar sobre vários deles mas não daria certo, John B. Sebastian. Doidão, maluco beleza total, cara de cahorrinho sem dono, voz suave e melodia básica no violão, tocava numa banda chamada Lovin' Spoonful. Com certeza um dos caras mais fofos dos anos 60. Pregava a paz e achava tudo lindo. Se vocês pensaram em Caetano Veloso esqueçam. John Sebastian realmente pregava a paz e o amor, que ele provavelmente mantinha a base de umas coisinhas psicodélcas da época. rs
Enfim, pra continuar com o meu 2008 pra lá de romântico o cardápio é Lovin' Spoonful, pois nós devemos pelo menos tentar amar a todos e amar a todos parece muito fácil quando John Sebastian está na nossa frente cantando e sorrindo!!!!

Darling Be Home Soon

Come and talk of all the things we did today
Here and laugh about our funny little ways
while we have a few minutes to breathe
and I know that it's time you must leave

But darling be home soon
I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled
My darling be home soon
It's not just these few hours but I've been waiting since Itoddled
For the great relief of having you to talk to

And now, a quarter of my life is almost passed
I think I've come to see myself at last
and I see that the time spent confused
was the time that I spent without you
And I feel myself in bloom

So darling be home soon
I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled
My darling be home soon
It's not just these few hours but I've been waiting since Itoddled
For the great relief of having you to talk to

So darling...
My darling be home soon
I couldn't bear to wait an extra minute if you dawdled
My darling be home soon
It's not just these few hours but I've been waiting since Itoddled
For the great relief of having you to talk to

Go and beat your crazy head against the sky
try and see beyond the houses and your eyes
It's ok to shoot the moon

John Sebastian

Do You Believe In Magic

Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart,
How the music can free her whenever it starts
And its magic, if the music is groovy'
It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie

I'll tell you 'bout the magic and it'll free your soul,
But it's like tryin' to tell a stranger about rock'n'roll, whoa

If you believe in magic,
Dont bother to choose
If it's a jug band music or rythem and blues
Just go and listen and it'll start with a smile
It wont wipe off your face no matter how hard you try

Your feet start tappin' and you cant seem to find
How you got there, so just blow your mind

If you believe in magic,come along with me
We'll dance untill morning,
till there's just you and me,
And maybe if the music is right,
I'll meet you tomorrow somewhere late at night

And we'll go dancin', baby, then you'll see
How the magic's in the music and the music's in me, yeah

Do you believe in magic, yeah

Believe in the magic of the young girl's soul,
Believe in the magic of rock'n'roll
Believe in the magic that can set you free
Whhhooooooaaa

Talkin bout the magic
Do you believe in magic
Do you believe, believe
Do you believe, believe

Lovin' Spooful

Daydream

what a day for a daydream, what a day for a daydreaming boy
and I'm lost in a daydream, dreamin' 'bout my bundle of joy
and even if time ain't really on my side
it's one of those days for takin' a walk outside
I'm blowin the day to take a walk in the sun
and follow my face on somebody's new mowed lawn
I've been havin' a sweet dream, I been dreamin' since I woke up today
It starred me and my sweet-pea, cuz she's the one makes me feel this way
and even if time is passin me by a lie
I couldn't care less about the dues you say I got
tomorrow I'll pay the dues for droppin' my load
a pie in the face for being a sleepy bo-do
{whistling solo}
and you can be sure that if you're feelin' right
a daydream will last along into the night
tomorrow at breakfast you may pick up your ears
or you may be daydreamin' for a thousand years...
what a day for a daydream, custom-made for a daydreamin' boy
and I'm lost in a daydream, dreamin bout my bundle of joy

John Sebastian

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

GAROTA DE OUTONO

GAROTA DE OUTONO

Por um 2010 mais romântico!

Loading...