14 setembro 2008

Na roça selvagem



Rise

Such is the way of the world
You can never know
Just where to put all your faith
And how will it grow

Gonna rise up
Bringing back holes and dark memories
Gonna rise up
Turning mistakes into gold

Such is the passage of time
Too fast to fold
And suddenly swallowed by signs
Low and behold

Gonna rise up
Find my direction magnetically
Gonna rise up
Throw down my haste in the road

Eddie Vedder



Black Eyed Dog

A black eyed dog he called at my door
The black eyed dog he called for more
A black eyed dog he knew my name
A black eyed dog he knew my name
A black eyed dog
A black eyed dog.

I'm growing old and I wanna go home
I'm growiing old and I don't wanna know
I'm growing old and I wanna go home.

A black eyed dog he called at my door
A black eyed dog he called for more.

Nick Drake



Fly

Please give me a second grace
Please give me a second face
I've fallen far down
The first time around
Now I just sit on the ground in your way

Now if it's time to recompense for what's done
Come, come sit down on the fence in the sun
And the clouds will roll by
And we'll never deny
It's really too hard for to fly.

Please tell me your second name
Please play me your second game
I've fallen so far
For the people you are
I just need your star for a day.

So come, come ride in my my street-car by the bay
For now I must know how fine you are in your way
And the sea sure as I
But she won't need to cry
For it's really too hard for to fly.

Nick Drake



Nossa aventura na roça selvagem nos rendeu
um pouco de confusão
uma situação muito mais que esquisita
um final de semana maravilhoso
uma vista linda
muito jambo
cachorros que chegam sorrateiramente depois da meia-noite
tentativas desesperadas de ver os gambás
muita interação com as vacas
muita diversão na piscina de água congelante
uma deliciosa caminhada a pé atrapalhada apenas um pouco por mosquitos canibais
muita caipirinha de limão galego e hortelâ fresca
muitas fotos reveladoras
o despertar do espírito selvagem que há em nós, rs
um céu indescritível
e nós todos juntos mais uma vez
ah, a presença de pedrinho, o menino mais rock'n'roll que a gente já conheceu




River Man

Betty came by on her way
Said she had a word to say
About things today
And fallen leaves.

Said she hadn't heard the news
Hadn't had the time to choose
A way to lose
But she believes.

Going to see the river man
Going to tell him all I can
About the plan
For lilac time.

If he tells me all he knows
About the way his river flows
And all night shows
In summertime.

Betty said she prayed today
For the sky to blow away
Or maybe stay
She wasn't sure.

For when she thought of summer rain
Calling for her mind again
She lost the pain
And stayed for more.

Going to see the river man
Going to tell him all I can
About the ban
On feeling free.

If he tells me all he knows
About the way his river flows
I don't suppose
It's meant for me.

Oh, how they come and go
Oh, how they come and go

Nick Drake



Pink Moon

I saw it written and I saw it say
Pink moon is on its way
And none of you stand so tall
Pink moon gonna get you all
It's a pink moon
It's a pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon...

Nick Drake



Voice From The Mountain

Voice from the mountain
And a voice from the sea
Voice in my neighbourhood
And a voice calling me.
Tell me my friend my friend
Tell me with love
Where can it end it end
Voice from above.

The sound on the ocean wave
And the sound in the tree
Sound in a country lane
Say you can be free.
Tell me you crowd you crowd
Tell me again
Tell me out loud out loud
This sound is rain.

Tune from the hillside
And tune full of light
A flute in the morning
And a chime in the night.
I know the game again
I know the score
I know my name my name
But this tune is more.

Voice from the mountain
And voice from the sea
Voice from in my neighbourhood
And a voice calling me.
Tell me my friend my friend
Tell me with love
Where can it end it end
Voice from above.

Nick Drake

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

GAROTA DE OUTONO

GAROTA DE OUTONO

Por um 2010 mais romântico!

Loading...